Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sample 50 - Curtain of Light (Colorado '08) (2)


...So you probably noticed the color of the skies in both shots are different - when I ran the second photo through Photomatix, it applied Tone Mapping settings I used for a previous shot, and... well, I kind of liked it looking a little warmer. If I made it look more natural, I'm thinking that it'll look like any other cloud shot, and the impact of the light punching through the clouds would have been watered down. What do you think?

"Lord of endless light,
 Let Your glory shine forever;
 All the earth, all the earth will sing Your praise!

 Hope of every heart
 Let Your Name be lifted higher!
 All our hearts, all our hearts will sing Your praise!

 God be exalted, God be exalted, in everything!
 We live for Your glory, live for Your glory!"


- Hillsong, "Endless Light"

As the light of the sun shines as great and beautiful curtain through the clouds and into the darkness, so the glory of the Lord is made more evident in the most difficult of circumstances. Whether we believe in Jesus Christ or not, I firmly stand by the truth of His Word, that He has been and is faithful to us even when we were faithless, and the best thing to do during these times is to draw near to Him...

Are you weary? Are you tired? Are you confused? My brother, my sister, cast your burden upon the Lord Jesus Christ, and He will give you rest.. Believe in Him, and you will be saved.

God bless you.


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: