Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sample 8 - The Outskirts of Baguio


Views on the road to Philex


Itogon








































Reposted from my original blog and featured on http://www.explorephilippines.net/

During those times when I was still fine-tuning what I learned from driving lessons around a year and a half ago, we opted to take on the remote areas surrounding Baguio. As you  can see, the urge to stop and shoot when we drove to Philex and Itogon was too great to resist. 

I remember that last shot in particular; I felt like I was in another country when we got down to shoot around that place. Note to self: Go back there some time. When the sun isn't as harsh. 

Pardon my crude attempts at watermarking. Comments and feedback are welcome. God bless you and Shalom.




_________________________

jb.redeemed
for full resolution pictures, email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: