Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sample 73 - Still Standing






My sincerest apologies for not posting recently... I've been busy. And God has been working on me. :)

Here's something taken on the way down from the top of Mount Evans, Colorado on our 2008 trip to the United States. I love these mountain landscapes, and I pray that the my brothers and sisters there would continue to see the glory of God through His creations that they are so privileged and blessed to behold on a more regular basis. I pray that as they see the magnificent Rockies, there would be no doubt in their minds as to how great God is, and how deep His love for us, as demonstrated through Jesus Christ.

This particular shot, verse and all, was a 'page' for a photobook I intended to print some years ago. My lack of experience back then led to the abandonment of the project... but hey, who says I couldn't share what came out of it? :)

Maybe it's time to revive the project. I lift my intentions to the Lord, and I thank Him because He will make my paths straight. To God be all the glory. 


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: