Thursday, July 26, 2012

Checkpoint 1

Gotu Kola, up close
So I've posted 10 galleries so far. Here's what I learned so far:

1. For someone who claims to have an interest in taking landscapes, I seem to like including the sky in most of my pictures. Perhaps that should change, moving forward.
2. Too.. much... HDR! Trey Ratcliff is awesome, but perhaps I should look more into John Fielder and other photographers with different approaches.
3. 'Maghanap ka ng inspiration' - Waffy Casem, 07/25/2012


_________________________
jb.redeemed
for full resolution pictures, email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: