Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sample 135 - Shots of the Locals, II (Colorado '08)



Shortly after this shot was taken, these ladies were approached by what looked like Park authorities, telling them that this sort of interaction with the deer would disrupt their routine. 





"As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God."
Psalm 42:1

Just when I thought the sight of mountain goats was a nice treat, we encountered a group of deer as we continued our drive to the highest point of Mount Evans. Though we were tempted to come closer to this friendlier group of locals, my brother spoke against that, saying it would be better to take pictures of them from a distance. 

Again, the 55-200mm shone here. I was on ISO 200, and f5.6 (not sure if this was the maximum aperture of the lens at 200mm). Not all my shots were sharp, but I was still able to get some good ones in. 

Up Next: We make it to the top, and Panoramania sets in. 

Soli Deo Gloria. 

No comments: