Monday, September 17, 2012

Sample 31 - The Empty Court (Chula Vista '12)






It rarely rains over at Chula Vista - well, at least based on my tally, it rained one in maybe 30 days on average, considering the months I spent there between 2008 - 2012. It's usually a welcome condition for me to go out and shoot the area - in this case, Heritage Park - to display the pleasant differences.

For some reason, the public court - which is usually full at that time of the evening -  it was deserted. That left my niece and I free to walk around safely to take these shots.

Enjoy! God bless you!



_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: